U.S. Government, Guillotines, Bullets and You

Think about this; Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?

guillotine

File photo

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on

To see the full content, please pay it forward and help support us by sharing this page by clicking one of the buttons below:

Comments

1. […] Link here to see the list of FEMA Internment/Concentration Camps in the United States […]

2. Sean Ohman says:

wild, well maybe the christians will actually be decapitated like some people said would happen in end of times

3. Ramon says:

Let’s have citation(s) documenting the procurement of guillotines. Anyone?

4. Dr. Matt says:

30,000 guillotines and not only single shred of photographic evidence? #idiots

1. TheEditor says:

You are not allowed to slander others on this forum. Your comment has no basis. This is your first warning. After you will be banned.

2. TheEditor says:

We don’t allow slander on our forums. Posting an insult to others without cause, is potential slander. Respond without calling names. Consider yourself warned – you will be permanently banned in the future.

5. McHale72 says:

I keep seeing this prison camp list yet I live by a few of these towns and I’m telling you, they don’t exist. If someone gives me specifics on the one in Marseilles, IL, I will personally go there and take pictures of everything and post them for the world to see. I’m telling you, it doesn’t exist. The National Guard training facility referenced DOES, but the 1400 cap barred windowed camp on the Illinois does not.

1. TheEditor says:

Do you have pictures of the area that have GPS information embedded? That would prove your point. Otherwise some people may think you are part of the disinformation that is being spread.

1. April Welsh says:

Do you have links that prove your points in your articles? I don’t see references for the statements made footnoted or linked to text.

2. RoadDawg says:

I live here in Texas and I can tell you they do exist. I have seen them my self. There is a brand spankin’ new one down near Port Isabelle, TX It is complete with new air strip and newly constructed shooting range near by. Lat 26* 9′ 19.28″ N / Lon 97* 20′ 8.72″ W It’s in Google Earth.

6. david says:

Any official link to the guillotines? Would like to search for further evidence.

7. Jason Weathersby says:

This is nonsense. People… We need to trust that our leaders are going to protect us.

1. SeaWolf says:

That’s what German citizens said to those that were warning their people about the Nazi party and hitler.

8. TheEditor says:

First warning. If you respond on our forum without facts, and insult others, you will be permanently banned.

1. TheEditor says:

We, “Flip Wilson”, I always wondered why someone would hide behind a cute nick and then expect to be taken seriously.

Yes, the depiction is for representation of the idea. Nowhere is it stated that the picture is what was ordered.

Did you have anything factual to add to the discussion?

1. April Welsh says:

Why do you sound so angry? Truth is peaceful. Flip was actually helpful clearing up the thoughts in people’s heads about the ironic imagery (Thanks for the link, Flip!) – that is some powerful stuff there. I thought about sharing this article, and then I read this response and wonder why you are being unkind to your readers. Then, I read David’s request about link to the info on the guillotines – which I’m wondering myself. Is this a fact? I see you are asking for facts, I’m wondering if you have any. If so, please provide, possibly without ire. We’d love to join in – on what is real, to work together for the benefit of all. Misinformation that feeds fear is a form of media terrorism. Thank you! :D

1. TheEditor says:

Perhaps you are confusing your own sensitivity with “anger”. No anger in my response, whatsoever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you certainly are not at a lack in that area. Yours is as subjective as the filters that you view the world through, but again, no anger in the response above or this one.

If you have any information, please feel free to share it. You may share the article or not, that is up to you, the reader. We at The Daily Digest research these articles and run them through our in-house legal before they are posted. This keeps the possibility of law suits to a minimum. That is our policy.

Regarding our more controversial articles, as with this one, there is no way to prove or disprove much of it. Information gathered from here and there, a bit of intelligent speculation, and we put it out there for you, the reader, to conclude what you will from it. Namaste.

9. […] Fuente:  http://www.thedailydigest.org/2013/02/22/u-s-government-guillotines-bullets-and-you/ […]

10. […] source(‘s):  http://www.thedailydigest.org/2013/02/22/u-s-government-guillotines-bullets-and-you/ […]